background

Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Beginnings, Guaynabo

Wednesday night we attended the Guanabo ward's New Beginnings activity. I'm glad we went because they only have three young women and we were pretty much their audience. They did a great job. They each compared themselves to their favorite flower and I was able to get to know all three of them a little better.

The president gave a talk about all the different stages in a women's life and how we start out small like a mustard seed, and then grow as we apply the gospel to our lives.

These are the girls, their leaders and us (their yw stake presidency).

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ah I miss working with the young women! I used to be Laurel advisor back home...the girls are so great!

krhjohns said...

Yeah Guaynabo! I miss them! And you!