background

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lago Dos Bocas

A few weeks ago Matthew and I went to Lago Dos Bocas with the Nielsen's, Percival's, and the Patterson's. It was so much fun. This is the little dock you wait at to get onto the ferry.

The ferry takes you to the other side of the lake where they have two restaurants and other grass areas where you can relax, the people are super nice and make you feel right at home.

This is a little spot down by the lake where we were able to fish. The lake is full of small fish. This was my very first time fishing so it was perfect for catching tiny fish.

I caught two fish in a row, this was my second. Nothing amazing, but I had a blast.

This is the restaurant that sits at the edge of the lake. The view is perfect and the food is good. I hear the other restaurant is better, but unfortunately it was closed. We'll definitely have to come back. I loved it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! Chris actually went back out to that area over the weekend to go back to the waterfall. I really want to go visit that resturant. We'll have to go back there again with you guys.

Sofia L said...

That's so cool you guys are living it up in P.R. before you have to leave. I wish we could visit you guys!