background

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged...Again!


Ok, this is mostly for Katie, cause she tagged me and cause I love you! Haha, but also for anyone else that wants to know how things really go down with Matthew and I. =)

Perfect way to celebrate Valentines Day. Te Amo Mi Amor!

1. What is his full name?
Matthew Ronald Ulibarri. It used to be Ronald Matthew but he changed that after people started calling him Junior.

2. How long have you been married?
Two and a half years. August 5th was our wedding day.

3. How long did you date?
We dated for five months and were enganged for three months so I count it as 8 months.

4. Who eats more sweets?
To tell you the truth, I'm not too big on sweets, so definitley Matthew eats more sweets.

5. Who said I love you first?
He did and then he hesitated when I told him to give me time to say it back. What a meanie. But I did a couple days later.

6. How old is he?
He is 27, he'll be 28 in August.

7. Who is taller?
He is, of course. I'm so stinkin' short, I hate it.

8. Who is smarter?
He is book smarter, but I'm common sense smarter.

9. Who can sing better?
I don't know. I guess it depends on the day and song. Sometimes I sing better, sometimes he sings better. I guess it's mutual.

10. Who does the laudry?
I do, but he'll do it if I forget to wash his white coat for clinic. Haha

11. Who pays the bills?
He does, but I'll pay them if he's too busy. Thankgoodness for online bill pay, makes things so much easier.

12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
People think this is weird but we really don't have an assigned sleeping side. We have a mosquito net here in Puerto Rico, so whoever is the first one to crawl into bed has to scoot over so the other can crawl in second. And we've lived here as long as we've been married so it's been like that since day one. But we do have our own pillows. I'll figure it out when we're done with mosquito nets.

13. Who mows the lawn?
If we had one, probably Matthew, or we'd probably hire someone to do it.

14. Who cooks dinner?
I do, but I love to cook, I don't mind it at all.

15. Who drives?
I do when I drop him off and pick him up from school, but he drives otherwise.

16. Who is more stubborn?
Definitely Matthew.

17. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first, but I knew it was comming and accepted the kiss gladly.

18. Who asked who out?
I actually asked him out first. He was taking too long so I got brave and aked him first. He says that's what made him like me.

19. Who has more siblings?
I do, three sisters and one brother. Matthew just has one sister.

20. Who wears the pants?
I guess he does, but always askes for my opinion in everything.

Ok, I tag Sofia, Charity, and Lily. I'll be waiting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hola amiguis! me lily o lily your sis? I love your romantic story... you are so sweet.
Amiguis, te cuento que en la foto mucha gente piensa que es Mateito.

Joe y yo vamos a salir el fin de semana a una cita, nada super elegante por la misma razon tuya hahaha. y ademas pq el 21 es mi cumpleanos y es otra salida y mas dinero para gastar hahaha entonces toca de a poquito. Todavia estoy arreglando mi horario, trabajo y casa pero la proxima semana seria chevere reunirnos.

Tu siempre eres muy dulce cuando hablas de tu esposito. nosotros los queremos mucho.

Katie said...

So cute Rosalia!