background

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

So I had this whole Valentine's Day planned out right. I was going to decorate our place and make a nice dinner and have romantic music when Matthew got home, but then he gets home Wednesday and tells me he doesn't have school on Valentine's Day. So my plans were a little ruined, BUT it was nice cause I had him to myself the whole day, not just the evening. So Thursday we had a full day. First, I suprised him by semi-decorating our dining table, this had to be done at 5am, I know I'm crazy but I was determined to do it.

Then he took me out to breakfast at Denny's and after we were all full we went to the mall and he bought me a little gift (leather sandals that I've been needing forever). Theeeen, we saw a movie–27 Dresses–finally! I loved it and he did too so it was nice. When we finally got home it was around 5:30pm so I made the dinner I had planned and ate on our nicely decorated table, while we watched The Majestic. He then decided to give me a massage with candles and soft music in the background, I gladly accepted and fell asleep, I was so pooped.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You're so cute! Whatta good little wife you are! Sounds like you guys had a really nice day, ALL day. Hope to see you soon!

Emily said...

So cute. Love the table you decorated. It looks so beautiful.

Sofia L said...

LOVE the table!! I love hanging out with couples but it's also tons of fun when it's just you and your hubby. That's awesome you guys had a whole day together.

corndog said...

Hummm! You fell asleep. Like i believe that one! That is the cutest romantic day. Your table is so cute. I wish I were that romantic. I guess after 4 kids I just lost some of my good ideas or even better excuse I swear I am coming down with Alzheimer's. Good for you guys! I can not believe you got him to see 27 dresses! GO Matt! You rock you stud!