background

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Puerto Rico Friends!

Sorry Emily I had to jack this picture from you and post it on my blog for good memories. I hope you don't mind. I just don't have a picture with all of us in and this one is perfect because we met in Puerto Rico and here we are at the beach. So the people in the picture from left to right are: me, Kristen Christensen, Stacey Moon, Briana Yost, Katie Hatch with Mia, Emily Jackman with Katie, and Ashley Jensen. It's been great having all of you as friends, we have so much fun together. I would go crazy here without you!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That was such a fun day.

Sofia L said...

I love how social you guys are!! I bought my ticket for California last month I think. I got so excited that I bought my ticket the next day after talking to your sister. I can't wait!! Too bad we can't afford for Peter to go. He's ok with it because he will be doing summer school and doesn't like missing classes. See you soon!!

Katie said...

Emily did such a cute job with Katie's party! I'm glad I got a picture of all of us together too! Especially before all your time is over and ya'll leave me!