background

Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's a Girl

My older sister Alma is having her second baby, which is the second grandchild as well. She and her husband were the first to do everything in the family even though she's not the oldest sibling (first to get married, first to have kids, first to graduate). Anyway yesterday she called and announced that she's having another girl. This is great because Victoria wants a little sister to play with...or fight with, who knows. Congratulations Almita!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I don't think I'll ever get over how much you look like your sister. Crazy. I can't beleive she's having another girl!! How exciting.

Katie said...

When I first read your title I thought YOU were pregnant and had been holding out on us! Your sister is cute!

Sofia L said...

I'm so excited for her! I can't wait to see her and her belly in May.

Unknown said...

Tu hermanita y tu se parecen mucho!! Hola amiga, lo siento que no he escrito en mucho tiempo. Te cuento que estoy bien, lamento que no habia postulado tus primeras felicidades por el bebe, pues lo que sucedio fue que la gente se entero de mi embarazo un dia despues que yo me entere!!! Todavia no se como se enteraron pero la cosa fue que todo el barrio sabia de ello mucho antes de que yo pudiera visitar my ob gyn. No era que yo no quisiera que la gente se enterara, pero al menos que me hubiesen dado tiempo prudente para yo poder ver mi medico y estar segura que todo estaba bien. Por suerte todo esta bien conmigo y el bebe y supongo que ya esta bien que la gente se entere... nosotros estamos muy felices con este nuevo bebe. Natty super feliz tambien y Mateo no sabe que pasa pero es feliz. Te quiero mucho, cuidate

Unknown said...

oh dahh... felicidades por tu hermanita y su bebe!!!