background

Monday, March 10, 2008

Payless ShoeSource Rocks

Last week I went shopping with China, a cuban lady that I met at Wendy's house during Thanksgiving. She is super nice and makes the best black beans ever. Anyway she invited me to the mall to have lunch; I didn't expect to buy anything because, like most of us, we're poor college students. I told myself if I buy anything it has to be something I really need. So I remembered I really needed black dress shoes; the ones I have hurt really bad. One of the stores we came apon was Payless ShoeSource and I noticed they were having an easter sale. They had a really good selection of summer shoes, I was debating between two and finally decided to buy these cute little black pumps for only 15 bucks. I had to get them, they are so comfortable too. By the way, the Easter sale is still going on ladies!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those ARE cute! Way to hit the sales...my kind'a woman!

Emily said...

Very cute! You and your shoes...I don't think I've ever seen you wear the same pair.