background

Friday, March 7, 2008

Temporary Parents

Matthew and I were asked to watch 4 kids from a family of our old ward. We were a little hesitant at first because 4 kids are nothing easy, but then we remembered how incredibly good these kids are and accepted the challenge. We had a great time, we pretty much just house sitted because the kids did everything on their own and I mean EVERYTHING! They got themselves up at 5:00am for school, made themselves breakfast!, made their own lunch!, and read scriptures with us. The only thing I had to do was walk them to the bus stop and back and make them dinner, it was amazing. The rest of the time spent with them was fun and games. This gave Matthew and I a little taste of what it's like to have 4 kids because that's the number we were planning on having, but let me tell you, if my kids are as good as these, I can have 10...or maybe not, but still, how nice is that? Never have I seen better kids. What a blessing.

4 comments:

Emily said...

They are great kids! I'm so glad that everything went well.

Unknown said...

How fun! 4 is the number we want too. For me is cool once I have the babies with me, is the whole pregnancy that kills me. Gracias por el comentario sobre Colombia, todo eso me tiene triste. ah se me olvido contarte que si estamos felices en nuestro nuevo barrio, ya soy la nueva presidenta de YW!!! Again!!!! lol I like it! love,

Jeanne_2008 said...

yeah, When Lori told me you guys were watching them, I knew you would have a great time and so would the kids!! You two are so much fun :)

Katie said...

That's amazing! Must be because they have an FBI dad, hahaa! Hopefully my kids will all be that good!