background

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just Relaxing on the Beach

A few friends got together today and just relaxed on the beach. We grilled some burgers, hot dogs, and chicken to fill our bellies and just got to know eachother a little better. The day was so beautiful and the water was of course amazing. My buddy Katie, her husband Zach, and I went out to look for live sand dollars in the ocean. Well it ended up that only Zach found them. He found like 8 of them in a matter of minutes, while Katie and I were struggling to even find one.

Katie finally found one and I found none. But Zach was nice enough to give me one of his. Thanks Zach! It's beautiful.
The boys played bocce ball,


...while the girls chatted and enjoyed the day.

We had a great time. These are the kind of days I'll miss when we're all done with Puerto Rico. I've been trying to really take advantage of the little time we have left, because I usually don't go to the beach this often. I'm more tan right now than I've ever been in my life. I look like a true Puertorican.
Here we all are for a final group picture. Well the girls I should say.

I met a few people today so let's see if I can remember everyone's name. From left to right we have: Kristen, Janel, Katie, Brianna, Julia, and Me! If I got any of your names wrong please forgive me. I know I'll ask you again. Thanks for a fun time.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Rosalia! I had so much fun today :) Thanks for the pics, I'll post tomorrow. I'll email you mine then too! See ya tomorrow at church.

Emily said...

What a fun day! What a pretty sand dollar too.

Unknown said...

You loveeee la playa huh amiga? So fun to get together with friends. Ya sabes tenemos un desayuno Latino pendiente y un chimi tambien! ese churrasco estuvo super! love

brandi said...

Rosalia, you will have to tell Matt that Bocce ball is one of my favorite games to play. The pictures are sure gorgeous! It has been raining here like crazy. We've only seen rainbows, no sun though. Miss you guys!
Brandi