background

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chicken Cacciatore

Yesterday Kristen and I got together to cook some grub. I've been watching the Food Network with Ellie Kreger and just love her recipes, they're all so good, super easy and healthy too. They are all a perfect balance of what you need in every meal. I also love that as she's cooking she'll tell you what type of vitamin or mineral or antioxident is in each food..so cool. This way I know exactly what I'm eating. So I found this one recipe called Chicken Cacciatore and yet again it turned out really good.

If any of you ever want to join us, just let us know. We do it once a week and share yummy recipes with eachother. I've been able to add so many to my repertoire. And I would love to add some more.

Later that night Matthew and I got together with our good friends Lily and Joseph Miller for some Churrasco (skirt stake). We went to one of my favorite restaurants here in Puerto Rico called Metropol. Everything on the menu is good, but I love the Churrasco there, my favorite. Lily had mentioned that her electricity kept going out around the same time for three whole days, they figured out that the electric system at their place heats up and shuts off around the same time each day so they couldn't use the stove to cook or anything requiring electricity. The weird thing is that after the electricity came back their television screen would turn on but it would only show the picture in black and white. Same channels, just black and white. So we invited them and their three kids over to our place to watch a movie. The kids decided to watch Meet the Robinsons. Great choice, we had a good time. Thanks Lily.

No comments: