background

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great friends, awesome beaches...what can be better?

This weekend Matthew and I finally went to Metropol with a couple of friends. I've been dying to go since I got back. This restaurant has the best Churrasco on the island, at least I think so. Then on Saturday we headed over to Kristen and Rudi's apartment, they have this awesome view of Isla Verde.


Matthew and Rudi grilled some hamburgers for us while Kristen and I relaxed on the beach and had girl time.

You see roosters everywhere on the island, but it's weired to see them right by the beach. It's like one of those "what is wrong with this picture" kind of deal.

We spent almost all day there and I got my tan back. Matthew noticed this cloud shaped like lips and he wanted me to take a picture of it for proof, so here you go. What do you think? Rudi thinks they look like Angelina Jolie lips. LOL

Here we all are just soaking in the sun

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love the view from Kristen's apartment! I'm glad the bread and everything turned out. I can't wait to try that molten chocolate lava recipe. It looks sooo good! We miss you guys.

Danielle said...

Hey so fun, I miss PR thanks for making me remember that, JK. Glad to see you are doing well.

Unknown said...

Look at those sexy girls with... the boys...lol! I love your pictures! Those lips look like Angelina's for real! So please, tell us how to get to el restaurante para comer churrasco, o vamos todos juntos. Que lindo que regresamos juntos al mismo tiempo a Metro. we love you guys!

Katie said...

What a perfect day! I wish we could live on the beach! I lived on the beach in Hawaii all through college, so I guess I've already had my turn, but man it would be nice! Can't wait to have a beach day with you girls on Thursday!

brandi said...

Rosalia, you look so cute and well rested, I'm jealous!! We miss you guys, and hope you have a great Valentine's weekend!
brandi