background

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yumm!

Before we left to California a couple of friends and I would get together once a week and have a cooking day. We would switch off on teaching one another how to cook or bake our favorite recipes. I love trying new recipes and adding to my repertoire of fancy meals. Well we finally got together again and made some really good stuff. We made this really yummy honey wheat bread, cinnamon rolls, and the chocolate molten cake from Chili's. I didn't get a picture of the cinnamon rolls or chocolate cake because I ate them faster than I could take a picture of them, but trust me when I say that they were both mouth watering delicious.

Isn't my bread so cute.

2 comments:

Katie said...

OH my gosh that bread looks SOOO good!

Unknown said...

ok so this it too funny. we just made honey wheat bread last Saturday... no pictures, we ate it faster than I could take pictures of it...hahaha you are funny. So how about this weekend for churrasco?
by the way, joe pass the II National Board wohoo no worries from now on!