background

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fajardo

I've been trying to figure out all the things we can do while Matthew's entire family comes for his graduation. I have a pretty good list going, but we've been trying to also experience things that we haven't yet, before we say goodbye to Puerto Rico. Last week we went to Fajardo and got all the information we needed to experience the phosphorescent bay. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth the money. We've been to the one in the south (La Parguera) and it was a joke. So I think we'll have to definitely come to the one in Fajardo.
These are just a few pictures from the beautiful beach there.


I love taking pictures of old and rusty boats, they make for good pictures, especially with the beautiful water all around them.

These are the little kayaks that you take to see the bay. They are so cute and I hear a company has some that have a glass bottom so you can see the glow under your kayak as you paddle. You can also see the fish under water.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosalia! Thanks for the heads up on my profile. That's so funny, I never noticed it. O and I read your post about looking for a job. Hilarious! I was seriously imagining it and totally LOL! Your so funny. O and I am soo missing you since this Wed. is the New Beginnings and I would have loved having you be the person to speak. O well, we just have to "settle" on someone else. Just kidding. (Crystal is speaking- but not on what I wanted you for. She's talking on the New mom thing.) She'll do awesome. k, cya, bye.

Katie said...

I just LOVE the picture of the rusty boat! Beautiful :)

Unknown said...

hey can you please share the "what to do list" with us? we have to plan for Joe's graduation and his family here too.