background

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Before...


...and After

Ok, but I have to tell you the story before he got his nicely shaved head. Matthew came home Monday complaining how hot it was at his clinic. For some reason the AC fails to work every so often and when it's broken he sweats like crazy because he has to wear his collar shirt and white coat when treating patients. Anway, so he comes home with the decision to shave his head. I was a little worried, actually very worried, I've never seen him with his head shaved. But he was persistent and insisted that I shave his head. But get this, all he had was a cheap little electric razor for facial hair. I was like ok, I don't think this will work. First of all his hair is so thick and second of all that little razor doesn't have much of a battery life. But he kept on insisting, so I started shaving his head, everthing was going fine until the razor ran out of batteries! Of course, Matthew said, "no problem, just plug it in." Well 30 seconds later the thing dies again.

By this time his head was only a fourth of the way done. The only thing we could do is go buy better clippers. So I cut off as much as I could off the rest of his hair with scissors. And then dared him to walk into the store with me to buy the clippers. He did, with his hair all jacked-up. The back of his head looked so bad, he kept holding his hand behind his head because he was so embarrassed and didn't want people to notice. Surprisingly, not too many people noticed, they were too busy shopping around. It really gave me a good laugh though.

All I could tell him was, "this was your idea, remember"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww I liked his Elvis look! but he looks younger now? hmmm something good about his new haircut anyways. wink!