background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Did Anyone Feel that Earthquake?

There was an earthquake about a minute ago March 11, 2009 at 10:06pm in Puerto Rico. I felt it as I was blogging and I'm wondering if anyone else felt it. Freaky. I live on the 4th floor and I could feel the apartment swaying back and forth. This is the third earthquake I have been in since I moved here, what is going on? I thought I was clear of any earthquakes since getting out of California. I guess not. I'll have to check the news.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Crazy!

The Reed Family said...

I felt it last night too!! I just put a whole post about it on my blog!! Crazy!!

Unknown said...

LOL i didn't feel anything!!!! I have never felt one in Cali either, lucky me! we up for chimis tomorrow night?

Katie said...

OK, so I'm not crazy! I swear I felt it too!