background

Thursday, May 22, 2008

We're Here!

We arrived to California yesterday, our flight was good from Puerto Rico to Atlanta, but from Atlanta to California it was a little bumpy. For some reason everytime we pass over Texas and Oklahoma, we have turbulence, but we're here and it feels so good to be home. Our little niece Naomi greeted us at the airport with my mother-in-law and I couldn't believe how much she has grown, she's already taking little steps. We have a long two weeks ahead of us with the wedding but we're are so excited.

Oh yeah, I want to announce that Matthew passed all his courses!!! We were so worried but now we can breath and really enjoy this mini vacation.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh you're so lucky! I can't wait to visit my mom in CA! I'll only be there for 10 days and the remainder of our summer will be in blazing hot AZ =( But still, I've got some really good friends in AZ and Zach's family is great so I'm actually really looking forward to our summer break.

Emily said...

I'm so glad you made it safely. How fun that you'll be able to hang out with your family. I still can't believe you're sister is getting married. Have fun!