background

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

It's been a long, crazy journey, but we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Matthew is taking his last finals this week and next week. On May 19th, he's done with school forever! Then he starts his internships and externships. I can't believe how far we've come along. But despite the difficulties and struggles, I'm glad that I had the opportunity to share these experiences with him. I don't think I would appreciate his career as much if I would have met him after his studies. I am so proud of my Matthew, he's had a lot of discouragements, but he kept pushing himself and just moved forward. I know that what he is doing will benefit our entire family, and our futures will be better because of him. Thank you love, YOU ARE THE BEST!
Matthew and his classmate Rudi, studying their hearts out for one last time

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, the studying...I can't wait for that to be over. Too bad they still have boards to study for, but at least school will be over!! I can't even believe it. Horray.

Jeanne_2008 said...

Hey! Congrats! Are you leaving PR soon? Where to next?

Katie said...

That doesn't even look like Rudy! LOL! So does this mean you're leaving us? Or will you be sticking around like Emily?

Marlon and Suzana said...

Yay!!!!! Does that mean you're coming back soon?

Matthew and Rosalia said...

All:

That means I'm outta here from Aug-Jan for his externships in California. And then leave for good June of 2009 back to California. Whoooooo!