background

Monday, May 26, 2008

Practice Day

I told my sister Melina that I would do her hair and makeup for her wedding. Hairstyling is something I've always wanted to do, but never saw a good future in it. Anyway I told her I wanted to practice because I didn't want to mess anything up on the day of her wedding. She chose to have all her hair up and just have natural looking makeup. I had so much fun doing it and I think it came out pretty good. Now that I know what I'm doing I'll be able to handle it better on the actual day. I can't believe my little sister is getting married, she looks so beautiful though, I'm so happy for her.



3 comments:

Katie said...

WOW! Very impressive! I can't believe you know how to do that...I'll have to have you put my hair up in a fancy updo some time, LOL, you know, just in case we go on a fancy date! Haha...

Emily said...

You really did her hair?!? It's looks awesome! Where were you on my wedding day?

Jackie said...

You did a fantastic job!