background

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Can you believe this guy?

Matthew is seriously insane, I never thought I'd marry such a crazy guy, but I love him. So the other day he askes me to give him a mohawk, he actually wanted to have it for his graduation but his family and I gave him a big NO. He truly surprises me sometimes with his requests, but for some reason I always seem grant them. So his hair was getting a bit long and it was time to shave it off again, but he asked me to give him a mohawk first. I guess he just wanted to see how it would look on him, so I did my best and gave him a mohawk. He laughed so hard when he looked in the mirror and wore it for the entire day, then I cut it off and evened it out with the rest of his hair by the end of the night. Of course, here's proof, enjoy!

6 comments:

brandi said...

Rosalia, those pictures are priceless! I can't wait to show david. I'm glad you finally made it home, and are with your families once again. Where will you guys be living?
Brandi

Sofia L said...

I LOVE IT!! I think it looks awesome I totally would have allowed peter to have done it for his grad. But then I again I married the boring guy who didn't even want to walk across stage haha

Katie said...

LOL, I'm glad you evened it out before he starts working as an optometrist!

Unknown said...

We thought he was joking when he said he wanted if for his graduation. Good thing you said NO! Matthew estas loquito

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

This is hilarious! I love you guys! You are both so funny! Did you make it back safe?

kassandra said...

Hey this suits him! it looks pretty sweet! good job with the hair cutting by the way.