background

Friday, July 3, 2009

Tag, I'm it

I was tagged by my friend Melissa. These are questions and answers about Matthew and I.

♥What are your middle names? Matthew/Rosalia (We both go by our middle names, I'm not telling you our real names, haha)

♥ How long have you been together? Well, we dated for nine months and have been married for almost 4 years in August.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Not long, like 2 or 3 months.

♥Who asked who out? I asked Matthew out on our first date, but he asked me to be his girlfriend

♥ How old were each of of you when you started dating? I was 20 and he was 24

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Both, we live really close to both families.

♥ Do you have any children together? Not Yet, but hopefully soon.

♥What about pets? Oh, I'll use this space to let you all know that we got a beautiful white Shiba Inu, her name is Yuki. Everybody asks...She was registered as "snow", but we didn't like that name, and since she is a Japanese dog, we researched how to say snow in japanese and it's Yuki, we loved it.


Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? My clumsiness, his impatience.

♥ Did you go to the same school? No, we met later in life.

♥ Are you from the same home town? No, I'm from Orange County, he's from L.A.

♥ Who is the smartest? I have to say Matthew.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? I am

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? No where in particular, we always try new places.

♥ Who has the worst temper? Definitely Matthew.

♥ Who does the cooking? I do and I love it.

Who's more social? We're equally social.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? I might be a little more of a neat freak, but Matthew is very neat too, which I love.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? Matthew

♥ Who hogs the bed? Matthew says I do.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Matthew does during the week for school/work, I do on weekends when he can sleep in.

♥ Where was your first date? Movie theatre.

♥ Who has the bigger family? I do

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not often, but for special occasions.

♥ How do you spend Christmas? We are pretty lucky because my family keeps the Hispanic tradition and opens presents at midnight, after dinner and games, then we drive to Matthew's parents (only 20 min away), spend the night, and open presents that morning and have a nice dinner too.

♥ Who is more jealous? Matthew

♥ How long did it take to get serious? About 2 months

♥ Who eats more? Matthew

♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do, but Matthew helps when he can.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Matthew

♥Who drives when you are together? Matthew usually.

I tag, Emily J., Lily M., Katie H., and Sofia L.

1 comment:

kassandra said...

you're kidding about the names.....right?!?!? lol