background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Last few days in Puerto Rico

I absolutely love this tree, it grows everywhere in Puerto Rico and has such a vibrant color. I think its called a flamboyant tree, makes perfect sense. I wanted to remember this


Puerto Rico also had such beautiful looking birds, the scenery all together is amazing.
Also, on the last Sunday in Puerto Rico, Matthew and I visited the Hato Rey ward, we were there for 2 years and got to know so many good members. We will miss the youth too, as we served with them as first counselors in the young men and young women stake presidency. Adios Puerto Rico.

2 comments:

brandi said...

Rosalia,
You guys will always be remembered and missed wherever you go! We were thinking about you guys too yesterday. I hope you had fun with the family, and we look forward to one day re-uniting with everyone =)
Brandi

deleonmercado said...

Nosotras tambien te vamos a extrañar un monton. Cuidenesen mucho le queremos. Young Womans Hato Rey!!