background

Monday, July 6, 2009

*4th of July '09*

It feels so good to be home and celebrate all the wonderful holidays with family. For the 4th of July we had a pool party and enjoyed hot dogs and chocolate covered strawberries that we made ourselves.

Naomi and my mother-in-law Rachel

Victoria, Alejandro, sister Alma, and Rebekah

Krystal and sister Iliana

the whole gang


I also made this truffle cake that was to die for.
...and I finally met my newest and first nephew, his name is Elijah and is so cuddly and cute. I fell in love with him.
Yuki was sporting her patriotic scarf, she is such a happy little puppy, we love her so much.

After being in the pool all day we played baseball at a nearby park, then came back home to relax in the jacuzzi, and ended the night with a classic movie "Hello Dolly". We wish you all a Happy 4th of July.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE the 4th of July! How nice that you're back with family. We have to go back to PR next Sunday...Oh, and we have to move! UGGG!