background

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Joys of Moving

Matthew and I had a huge sale about two weeks ago and sold almost everything. We also gave away a bunch of stuff. Anyway we thought we could live on the bare minimum and boy has it been tricky. I've had to get really creative around my kitchen and bedroom. As you can see I had to use a butter knife to cut everything because I sold my knife set.and we had to sleep on towels for a night (until I asked my neighbor if I can borrow some) because we gave our sheets away. And out of all nights, that night was the coldest, Matthew was freezing and could only cover half of his body with the towel, I was laughing so hard when he told me the next morning.It's been crazy to say the least, now, our apartment is completely empty, we are sleeping on a borrowed air mattress, which is the only other thing in our apartment besides our suitcases. But we are finally leaving tomorrow and are so excited to see family again. We made a lot of wonderful friends here that we will miss dearly, here we are at the Guaynabo church building, our last time attendeding the Metro wardWe truly look forward to a new chapter in our lives.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm surprised at well your that butter knife cut those veggies! We'll miss you! And of course we're so jealous! ;-)

Unknown said...

Ohhh you should have seen our house once we moved everything... it was crazy and depressing! Joe and I can't wait to get together to go to Lucios hahaha. besos