background

Monday, June 1, 2009

On the Border...mmm...finally!

Matthew's rotating group got together Friday to celebrate their last day of clinic at On the Border. Matthew and I have been searching high and low for a good Mexican restaurant since we set foot on this island. Well now that I only have about two weeks left, On the Border decided to show up. It was a nice dinner, I was able to get to know his classmates a little better. We spoke about our dreams and everything else we ever wanted and we can now have. Out of all things, Matthew mentioned a VW bus, he's always wanted to own one and fix it up nice. I've always wanted a small greenhouse where I can go and pick my own vegetables. Someday in the near future we will finally be able to have these things and also have the priveledge to help others realize their dreams.
On left, from front to back, Matthew, Me, Juanita. On right, from front to back, Nina, Erica, and Virginia

No comments: