background

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Settlers of Catan Crew


One of my good friends Charity invited me to play Settlers at her house. We are all obsessed with that game. I got the hang of it only the second time I played and was determined to win. Wendy Nielsen introduced me to the game and I just had to get my own, I ordered it by mail because they only sell them in Utah, from what I understand. It can get a little crazy because we're all so competative, but it's so much fun. Everytime I get a chance to go play I get so excited. After being used to playing with these competative ladies, my family thinks I'm a weirdo for being so obsessed with the game, they'll say things like "gosh Rosalia, it's just a game", but they don't understand who I've been playing against. If they played with this group of ladies they would think I was tame. Haha. From left to right: Wendy, Jackie, Me, Amy, Lori, and Charity.

7 comments:

Jeanne_2008 said...

I could have sworn I saw that game at Toys R Us. I have seen in it a store somewhere though and it wasn't Utah. I am going to get it eventually too. I love that game.

Emily said...

That game can be so addicting.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Jeanne:

Are you sure? because we looked and couldn't find it at Toy R Us.

Sofia L said...

I love game night. And I will give the blanket to Alma that is a perfect idea. I hope she likes it.

Katie said...

I must be the crazy one because I HATE that game, LOL! My husband and friends back home love it, but I just don't see how anyone could think that game is fun..."Uh, I'll trade you my cloth for your ore." Haha! I wish I liked it because it would be a fun group to play with!

Jackie said...

You are right! I don't know what it is eather, but it is so much fun. You never would have believed the pile of laundry I ignored so that I could play that day.

Marlon and Suzana said...

Settlers is fun but I really suck at it! There is also Settlers of Zarahemla :)