background

Friday, April 18, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

One of Matthew's classes was cancelled yesterday so he played baseball with his classmates, but I had to drive over to Bayamon and take him all of his gear so he can play. Luckily one of my friends (Emily) was able to come over and watch the game with me. Her husband was playing as well so it worked out perfectly. After a while we started to get hungry so we left the game and got some good sanwhiches at a little deli by her house.

Here's Matthew at bat

2 comments:

Emily said...

That was fun. I'm glad you were there though. Man I sure got hot though after about two seconds of sitting out there.

Katie said...

I love going to Zach's softball games! He's only had one so far, be he used to play back in CA. At least you had Emily there, I didn't have any friends with me :(