background

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The things we have to go through...

I was having such a dandy day today–I went to my friend Emily's house, we baked the yummiest banana-apple bread, we talked, and just had a nice time together. THENNNN...as I'm getting ready to leave, I step outside to hop in my car, when I see a white SUV parked SOOOO incredibly close to my car it was ridiculous. I'm not kidding the SUV was parked like 6 inches from my car. I could not even crawl through to open my door. I couldn't believe how much of a jerk that person was to do that. There was seriously like 20 parking spaces all around my car and they just had to pick the one right by my driver's door. Ugh, It ruined my whole day. So of course, I had to crawl through the passenger side to get in my car. I wish I would've taken a picture so you could've all witnessed it but I was so shocked that I completely forgot. So by the looks of it, I'm pretty sure that person did that on purpose. Why? I don't know, because this place is crazy, I guess. And those are the little things we have to go through everyday.

6 comments:

Jeanne_2008 said...

awww!! People really are rude here. I have to say that I have seen things here involving cars that I know I will never see again. For ex: I saw a jeep do a wheely once. both front wheels in the air and moving on the back two.

Unknown said...

I don't like to talk about puertoricans normally cuz I am latin too (not puertorican! LOL) but i have to admit they are rude. i don't know if they did that to you on purpose (LOL) sorry i think is funny! but i know one thing...they are so lazy they just won't walk an extra parking spot if they don't have to.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Lily:

They actually did do it on purpose, because I found out later that they had just assigned parking spaces in that neighborhood and so the guy was mad that I parked in his spot, so he gave me a hard time to get into my car. Whatever, I'm over it.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I think the closer I get to leaving the more puerto rican days I have! Yet the other day I threw away my keys instead of my plate at Harry's tacos and a man in line came and dug them out for me!So gross but so nice. It's those days that keep me going here! By the way I leave for good in 4 weeks! I'd love to see you before I go!

Marlon and Suzana said...

That sucks that some people are so retarded. I once heard of someone who had flyers with "parking instructions" on them and when he saw a jerk parked like that he would leave it on their windshield. One more thing...when I went to your webpage Marlon says "Wow. They are like on an everlasting honeymoon. It's not fair!" I'd have to say I agree...Puerto Rico is gorgeous! Love you & miss you!

Katie said...

Awwww, that sucks! Sounds like you had fun at Emily's other than that! We need to plan a beach day soon!