background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 Things I've been up to

I know it's been a while, so, for those of you who are wondering what has been going on, here it goes:

1. School. I have one class left to graduate!!! I can't wait for that day, my official last day of school is June 29th.

2. Selling Furniture. As most of you know, Matthew and I will be returning to California for good, so I've been trying to sell off as much as I could while I still have time, and let me tell you, I'm so glad I'm doing this now and started early. It can be such a pain.

3. Preparing for Graduation. Matthew will be graduating as well, his graduation day is June 5th, so as you can imagine, his family will be coming. I'm excited, but I'm trying to organize everything so we don't have nothing but chaos when everyone arrives. Ok, you will never believe me, but we counted 21 people that will be coming for his graduation! 21 PEOPLE!!!. This is why I've been so busy, I even went ahead and made an itinery and calendar, there's just no other way! But now I know exactly what we will be doing each day, so I can plan meals and what not.

4. Photoshoot! My very talented friend, Lily Miller, gave Matthew and I a photo shoot last week. If you're interested you can see some of the pictures on her website: http://www.blahblahbebe.typepad.com. They turned out great and I've been spending time with her looking at favorites and picking the ones I like the most.

5. And last but not least, Exercising. I'm absolutely hooked on the show "The Biggest Loser" and it's really motivated me to get fit and eat healthy. Since I started, I've lost 12 pounds, and Matthew has lost 10 pounds (he just started about 2 weeks ago). It feels so good to know that our exercising is working, I feel so much better and have so much more energy. I have a goal to lose another 10 pounds before Matthew's family gets here. We'll be going to beaches and stuff so I want to look good you know. LOL. I also want to make it a goal to stay that way. It's going to be difficult but I think I can do it. I just have to get into a routine and stick with it.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You Go Girl! Congrats on the graduating and on the working out. I have dropped about 35 lbs since we left PR and The Biggest Loser is a huge inspiration for me too. I wish Tara had won!! Tell Matthew hi and congrats too. Hope the family time goes smoothly!!

brandi said...

Rosalia, that is awesome! I have the motivation, but no schedule or TIME to stick to something! I wish I could just force myself, you will look fantastic at the beach!
Brandi

Sofia L said...

I'm starting to work out too!! Well at least I was until I started 2 jobs and now I don't have time. I got into a size 6 and am trying to see if I can get into a 4 (even if I'm skin and bones my hips might be too big). I also want to run a 5k next year, so I'm training for it. I LOVE IT!! I saw the pictures LOVE! them. I did notice you have a different wedding on, was that for the pictures or did you get a new one (LUCKY)?

Sofia L said...

I meant to say wedding ring

prRiggs said...

You are busy! Congrats on both of your graduations--that's pretty good timing.
I would be having a breakdown, though, if 21 people were coming to visit us.
I love the photos that Lily took. They look great!
And last but not least, we have an obsession with BL as well. Way to go on losing weight. You look great--and you always have!

Unknown said...

busy little bee! I wish I have the desire to exercise too... but I am so bad awww! Tu eres muy hermosa de cualquier manera, y Matthew es tan guapo que parece loca hahahaha jk!

Katie said...

Rosalia you look great! I can tell that you and Matthew have been working out. Good for you! You're a busy girl!