background

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mar Chiquita

This weekend Matthew and I went out to Mar Chiquita Beach. This was my first time and I fell in love. It has become one of my favorite beaches, the scenic view over the reef is absolutely breathtaking. The color of the water is so vibrant with blues and greens, I just love it. Puerto Rico beaches are something I will definitely miss when we go back to California. You just can't even compare the two.
A view from the top.

I'm excited to bring the family here. They'll be here in two weeks.
The day was perfect too, it had been raining all week long, so we got lucky.

6 comments:

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I think your trying to make me jealous! Congrats on being done with school! I'm amazed you did it all! Keep in touch!

brandi said...

Rosalia, you look fantastic! I am soo proud of your achievement, and hard work at losing weight! I bet Matthew looks just as good! Congrats again on you and Matthew finishing with school. We miss you guys!
Brandi

Unknown said...

are your freakin serious? alla era donde queria tomarles las fotos! Recuerdas que te decia de un lugar que estaba lejos pero hermoso? jajaja pues alla. Nunca he ido, siempre que planeamos algo pasa. Tengo que ir antes de irme de PR. besos

Emily said...

What a fun day. I'm getting so excited to come back!

The Reed Family said...

One of my favorite beaches as well. We snorkeled to the east of the main beach and saw some awesome stuff! Have fun with your family!!

Katie said...

This is my favorite beach as well. My mom LOVED it when she came to visit. You look so pretty in the last picture!