background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time Flies

My sister Alma just sent me pictures of my little neices, and I can't believe how big they are, especially Rebekah. Alma is the only one out of five siblings to have kids in our family. My brother will have his first (a boy) at the end of May. I'm so excited.
This is Aprl, my sister-in-law with her big belly.

So when I left California in January to come back to Puerto Rico, Rebekah looked like this:

And now she looks like this:


I can't believe how big she's gotten. And she already has four teeth, two on top and two on the bottom. She is so adorable, I wish I was there to see her grow.
This is her big sister Victoria, she's so smart and loves to play card games with her grandpa I hear.

Where does the time go? I guess it feels that way because I've never been away from my family for so long.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your sister in law is so beautiful and her belly is not big at all! And of course your niece is just adorable, is it a latin thing? lol

Katie said...

Your nieces are darling! Love the picture of your sister in law. She carries pregnancy beautifully. It'll be nice to be done with school so you can be with family again! Wish we were almost done :)

Jackie said...

It is sad how fast the little ones change. They dont stay little long enough! What a cutie pie!