background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Uzziah @ 4 Months

Uzziah at four months has been so much fun. He always wakes up with a huge smile on his face, he is such a happy baby. He can sit up with a little support and is wanting so bad to crawl when I put him on his tummy. Pretty soon here he'll be mobile, yikes. He loves story time, he gets so excited everytime I turn a page, now a days he's been wanting to rip out those pages to put in his mouth. He spends most of his time with his fists in his mouth, hopefully a tooth will pop out soon to put him out of his teething misery. He started to eat solid foods. He's had green beans and rice cereal. Next week we'll try a new food, that's been really exciting for me. I've been making his food from fresh veggies. One of his favorite things is bath time, this little guys is going to love the pool during the summer. As soon as I turn the water on to fill his tub he starts jumping up and down and he splashes water all over the place with his kicks. He could stay in his tub all day if he could. Uzziah has been a huge blessing in our lives, we love him to pieces.










3 comments:

Sofia L said...

He's so cute!! I love all that hair. Do you pay more for his haircuts then yours? I can't wait to see my little guy. I have no clue as to what he's going to look like.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

I know I'm so excited to see him too. Gosh, that's what I was most anxious about when I was pregnant to see what Uzziah would look like. Uzziah is actually getting his second hair cut tomorrow.

Emily said...

Look how big he's getting! And I still can't believe how much hair he has. I think he has more than Taylor.