background

Friday, February 4, 2011

Crystal's Graduation

We attended my sister-in-law's graduation. She is now Dr. Crystal Ulibarri-Nasio, she got her doctorate degree in higher education and has helped so many youth and adults achieve their educational goals. She is an amazing and talented individual and we are all very proud of her. Her graduation was held in Arizona where she attended ASU. It was a nice ceremony and Matthew had the opportunity to hood her. This is why he is dressed in his doctorate robe as well. They have both made thier mother very proud.

1 comment:

Sofia L said...

That's awesome! You look amazing! Can you believe how fast he is growing? I just realized that by the time I meet he he'll be 10 months old. CRAZY. I wish I would have been able to go in Oct but everything happens for a reason. I wish we were neighbors too! Then our little guys could be best friends and we could go to the park together and hang out all the time. That would be awesome! he's so cute. I still can't tell who he looks like.