background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A New Tradition

My family started a new tradition of getting together and doing family home evening with all my siblings and their kids once a month at our parent's house. We've been getting together every first friday, the only day that works for all of us. I'm glad we've all taken the time to get together because it can be so hard to see eachother during the week. There are five of us and we all live pretty close by except our youngest, who lives in Idaho. During these reunions we all bring a small snack to share and take turns giving the lesson. I'm so grateful for my family, I can't believe how fast it is growing. My sister Alma just had her third baby girl (Sabrina Luz) last Sunday, the 13th of Feb. And during this reunion we found out that our youngest sister Melina is pregnant!!! That'll be the sixth grand child. I hope she'll be able to live close to home when her and her husband are done with school.
In this picture I had to strap Uzziah on me because he didn't want to sit or lay down. I take him on walks like this as well. He wants to see the world.My sister in law April and ElijahMy father and a close friend of the family.My crazy brother Elias, April is his wifeElijah again, it looks like his legs are missing.Matthew, Uzziah, and Victoria. Victoria loves her cousing Uzziah, she's always asking she can hold him.Rebekah and my mother on the left

No comments: