background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just in Time

We had a babyshower for my sister Alma. She was supposed to be induced on the 15th of February, but her water broke during church on the 13th. The worst part was that her daughter Victoria was assigned to give the scripture and closing prayer in primary. Her husbad assisted her and said it was the longest two minutes of his life. He called me soon after because I was supposed to be in the delivery. She lives about an hour and a half away from me, so Matthew and I rushed to the hospital. She had that baby in three pushes. We arrived just in time. It was such a beautiful experience. I had the opportunity to be in her first delivery as well, with the same doctor. This is her third girl. Anyway here are pictures of the babyshower, we had a tea party.My sister in-law Crystal made this beautiful diaper cakeI was so proud of my cupcakes, I've never made them so fancy before.This picture makes her belly look so small, but it was pretty big.Victoria excited for another baby sister.Her other daughter, Rebekahand the shower gifts


Uzziah took part in this too...and the shower games



4 comments:

corndog said...

You and your sister look so much alike. I miss your smile. Ok I have been so bad at keeping in touch but your little guy is soooooo cute and i am so happy for you guys! Are you still in Cali? I thought of you sunday when I was making tortillas. Yup still making those yummy things!

Melissa said...

I agree with Charity...I did a double take when I saw the picture of your sister. You are both beautiful! I'm glad you made it in time for the delivery, and your cupcakes looked divine!

Dave said...

Your sister looks just like you Rosalia!! That is such a neat experience to be a part of something so special. Congrats to your sister!!
Brandi

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Your cupcakes look amazing. Can I tell you I want to steal your little man. He is so adorable!