background

Monday, June 2, 2008

Dave and Melina's Wedding

We finally got back from California and I can't believe my little sister is married. We arrived the 3rd around 8:30PM. The wedding was beautiful and it gave me another testimony of eternal families. I"m so grateful for the gospel in my life and the joy that it brings to us as a family. Melina and Dave Kinder were married May 31st in the San Diego Temple for time and all eternity. I just want to announce that my mother made these dresses, isn't she amazing. I'm definitely taking sewing lessons from her when I get back. She even made the wedding dress. Way to go mom, you're the best! We all looked fabulous because of you.
These are pictures of before the temple and at the temple taken by Sofia Lung, one of my best friends.


These are pictures of the reception party also by Sofia Lung. It was so special because my father wrote a song for Dave and Melina that spoke about how they met and the future that they can have together if they live righteously. It was a surprise to both of them and everyone at the reception. The song was so beautiful and now they have it to share with others because the story of how they met is quite interesting.

5 comments:

Emily said...

How fun. What a beautiful wedding.

Unknown said...

tu y tus hermanas son hermosas!!! felicidades a tu hermanita Melina y a tus papas! tambien felicidades por tu sobrinito en camino! El templo de San Diego....awwww so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to go back to our temple and take some pro pictures of it. que rico que la estan pasando bien con tu familia. nosotros viajamos en un par de semanas. cuidate mucho amiga. oh la actividad de las mj resulto todo un exito. la pasamos de maravilla!!!! cuidate,xoxo

Marlon and Suzana said...

Wow, Melina has become a beautiful woman & a gorgeous bride. Thanks for sharing the pics. Sorry I wasn't able to make it, I was pretty sick Saturday.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

What an amazing present from your dad! YOu have such a cute family!

Katie said...

Beautiful pictures! Your mom is so talented!