background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update

I've been a little busy as I am now working and still doing school, but Matthew and I are doing well. He is working on his six month internship in Santa Ana, about an hour and a half from where we live. He's learning a lot from the optometrist he works with and is practicing his Spanish. He just recently started working with two students from Puerto Rico (Daren and Ann), which is good for him because he isn't the new guy anymore. He leaves for work around 7:30am and has been getting home around 6:00pm. So by the time he get's home all he wants to do is relax. We've also been trying to rearrange our room, as we will be living here for a while after Matthew graduates, till we get settled and find a steady job. It's been nice to be with family, I visit my parents once a week and have a lot of fun things planned while we're here. I hope everyone is doing good, we miss you and wish you the best in all that you do.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Emily had her baby! She's so cute and looks a lot like Katie :) Of course Emily looks great...wish you were here!

Emily said...

Hey we miss you guys! I hope all is going well.

Sofia L said...

Nice wedding! I wish I was in California staying busy in that awesome weather.

Danielle said...

Hey back in cali huh, is it nice to be back? I am glsd all is well. Tell your hubby good luck on his internship for us!