background

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memory Tag

Memories!!!
Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!! *Even if you don't have a blog, it would still be fun to hear about a memory you and I have had together!*

5 comments:

Emily said...

My favorite memories are from all the yummy recipes you taught us how to make. And also from our mornings running on the track together. Remember how hot it was?!

Nizzie & Cuqui said...

Mmmmmm tengo algunos pero dire dos, uno de ello es tu maravillosa amistad y el otro es que me convertistes en tu mamá boricua. ¿Quien dijo que para ser madre hay que parirlos?

Mmmmmm I have a lot but I tell you two, one of this is your wonderful friendship and the other is you convert me in your Puerto Rican mom. Who said to be a mother you bear children?

Marlon and Suzana said...

I remember when we all hang out as YSA's in Tres Lagos, almost everyday sometimes, it was a blast when we all got together & did everything from visiting the Redlands temple construction, to dances & firesides & just hanging out. I remember one particular time when we went to the movies & there was a popular R rated movie out. Everybody wanted to see it. Everybody but us. I was grateful that I didn't have to stand alone. We went to see some dumb PG movie I don't remember, but it was nice to be able to keep my standards & have company doing it. Thank you for that memory :)

Jeanne_2008 said...

I remember Kathi and I visit teaching you. You'd make us the yummiest lemonade and our kids (only 4 at the time, we are currently totalling 6), would love to look out your balcony and I would be so nervous they would do something stupid like lift one up to jump over or something!! Totally crazy I know. Sitting there chatting with you was great. We loved it! Miss you!!!

Katie said...

I remember my first day meeting you at Cerro Gordo. We had great conversation and clicked from the get go! I don't even think Mia was walking at that point! Most of our memories are from blogging, LOL!