background

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Blessing

We attended Rebekah's baby blessing last sunday. She is getting big so fast. It's amazing how fast babies grow. We are enjoying her so much and hold her everytime we get a chance. My mother made her baby blessing dress, it's so cute but if fit her a little big because she didn't have measurements to go by due to the fact that she made it before Rebekah was born, but she still looked so cute in it. Matthew, my brother Elias, both grandfathers, and the ward bishop were in the circle, with her father Alejandro giving the blessing. I was greatful to have been there.

I forgot I had these pictures in my camera, I just had to add them. Rebekah in her baby blessing dress and family.


Rebekah and grandpa's hand
Now a four member family
Juan Carlos (grandpa), Nidia (grandma), Valeria (aunt), Alejandro, Alma, Victoria, and Rebekah.

4 comments:

Sofia L said...

what a cute dress!! Alma called she got the blanket I sent her she was surprised I had made it I thought it was pretty obvious

Marlon and Suzana said...

Awww, I love baby blessings especially the adorable dresses for the girls that remind you that they are angels with a little bit of Heaven! Your mom is an amazing seamstress by the way. She could make buckets of moolah selling things like that on ebay!

corndog said...

Hey you we miss you so much! i love all the pictures you take of everything. Happy Anniversry and happy b-day Matthew! That looked like so much fun with all the events you have done this summer. Hey I tryed to call you the other day I need the recipe for the corn tortillas! When is matthew done with school? Who did they call in place of Celia and how is lemsy and the baby? Love you all !

Katie said...

What a sweet little dress! Your mom is so talented :)