background

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mission Accomplished

This last Sunday Matthew and I were officially released from our callings. Matthew as the first counselor in the young men's stake presidency and I as the first counselor in the young women's stake presidency. It was a bitter sweet moment because although we were sad to be released, it meant that we were closer to seeing our family. The experience has been phenomenal nonetheless and we truly gained so much from it. I feel like I served the mission I never did when I was 21. Matthew and I have had the opportunity to work together in callings since we arrived three years ago and it has helped us grow spiritually and has helped me in many ways in my personal life as well. I'm thankful for the opportunity and the people I was able to meet. I will miss everyone so much!

1 comment:

Katie said...

WOW! SO many kids...it's always hard being released from such a cool calling.