background

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

We arrived to California the 24th and it feels so good to be home. Matthew starts his internship on tuesday and I will be working with my in-laws during the six months we're here in their real estate business. I'm so looking forward to speding the holidays with family. My sister Alma had her baby girl the 23rd or July. Her name is Rebekah Maylen Benitez. This is my third niece, hopefully I'll have the nephew of the family. I want my first child to be a boy. Our little family is getting so big.
Rebekah is so cute and cuddly, I couldn't put her down.


Here's big sister modeling Matthew's hat

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your nieces are BEAUTIFUL!! Good luck with everything. We are leaving PR on Saturday. Time flies! Keep us posted on that first nephew that you hope to contribute to your fam! :)

Emily said...

Horray for being home and what cute little nieces!

Nizzie & Cuqui said...

Hello! My Girl, me alegra un monton que estes feliz de estar en casa, y que estes disfrutando de tu nueva sobrina, yo acá triste porque mis dos hijas se me fueron espero que todo te valla super bien, se salvaron los dos ya aca esta haciendo un calor horible ya que el volcan que esta en la isla monserrat esta tirando cenisas y el polvo del sahara no nos quiere dejar pero espermos pronto una baguada que traera lluvia ya que los lagos se estan secando, pero espero en mi Padre Celestial que llueva. Bueno cuidensen, saludos a Thomas ups! que diga a Matthew, jajajaja. Besos y abrazos.

Katie said...

Whatta a BEAUTIFUL baby! All that hair reminds me of my Mia when she was born. Totally takes me back!