background

Saturday, July 5, 2008

* 4th of July *

Matthew and I spent our 4th of July at a beach called Punta Salinas. It was jam packed, but that's what you do for the 4th, go to the beach.
We always do that back home, except we get up extra early to get to the beach on time to reserve a fire pit and have a bonfire later in the day and watch fire works from the pier...ah how I miss that. But we had lots of fun anyway. The water was perfect and the day was nice and sunny.
I brought our favorite game, Backgammon and I won both times. Haha.
We left around 3:00pm got some hamburgers and headed to a movie; we watched get smart.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I wish we could have gone to the beach on the 4th! We had a fun day in the pool though. I'm starting to miss PR!

Emily said...

I can't believe how packed that beach was!! What a fun 4th you guys had.

Melissa said...

You guys are brave to go to the beach on the 4th! We like the beach low key...so we stayed home!

Kassandra said...

that beach is right by my house! and I can't believe how full it was!! I've never seen it like that for a while.

Sofia L said...

i remember the good old days when we would go to the beach in the morning and then to the pool.