background

Monday, January 28, 2008

WICKED

Today was the big day to see Wicked. I just have to say, it was the best play I've seen so far. I loved it. Our seats were perfect and the singing was incredible. I recommend it to everyone. They incorportate the movie "The Wizard of Oz" very well and end with an awesome twist.

Just driving to L.A. was a thrill, it's such a huge city.

The play was held at the Pantages Theatre

Of course, we weren't allowed to take pictures inside the actual theatre but these are some pictures of the front entrance. I know, we should've had someone take our picture. We have so many like this, up close and personal.



6 comments:

Katie said...

I have heard so many good things about Wicked! I'd love to go see it some time.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

You should it's the bomb. Especially the end.

Sofia L said...

Now I want to see it! If it ever comes to Raleigh I'll definitely go and see it.

Emily said...

I've heard it's just wonderful, and I LOVE the soundtrack. How lucky you guys were that you got to go.

McCurdy Family said...

Ok so I totally found your blog from Katie Hatch's blog- so I'm blog stalking you!! But I'm sooo jealous- it's the one new show I'd LOVE to see. By the way my tortillas turned out great- thanks for the class-Amy

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Amy, I couldn't get into your blog cause it's private, but your welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed them.