background

Friday, January 4, 2008

Bunco Party!

On New Year's Day we had a Bunco Party. It was tons of fun, we had about 25 people playing and so it became a tournament. It started to get really intense, people were yelling, screaming, and going crazy. We gotta make this a tradition.

Matthew and Lili competing against eachother.

My father-in-law played referee, good thing cause we had some cheaters.

These ladies are obssessed with Bunco. Mom congratulations on winning two rounds.

we even gave out prizes for the winner of each round. It was really intense.

Here's one of the prizes.

6 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! My sister is LOVES that game. I've never played but it sounds fun. I still can't get over how much you and your sisters look alike.

Sofia L said...

We should have gone but I was too afraid to cross ortega after midnight. So we copied Matthew's family tradition. We hung our goals on our wall right next to the front door so we'll see them every day. It makes a world of difference!!

Sofia L said...

Hey I need to know when Melina's wedding is going to be so let me know as soon as they have a set date. If we plan it out right we'll be able to go for longer then a weekend. Then maybe we can camp out with you guys.

Katie said...

How fun! I've never played but my husband and I love playing games. We should get together for a game night some time =)

Unknown said...

Hola amiguis!!! Parece que la pasaste de maravilla en Cali!!! Aww que rico! Tu familia y la de Mateo se ve que son super divertidos! Tu hermana Lili es muy bonita...tendra que ver con el nombre? hahaha! Te quiero mucho, ojala nos veamos pronto. En casa estamos enfermitos pero esperamos que el domingo podamos ir a la capilla...a y que uds. nos visiten. Love,

Katie said...

Hey Girl! You back yet? Lets all go to the beach soon!