background

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Welcome 2008

Matthew's family has a tradition on New Year's Eve to make a collage of all the goals that you want to accomplish for the upcomming year. It's really fun and very powerful. All of the goals that Matthew and I made last year have been realized. We put the collage in a place that we can see everyday in Puerto Rico and it has been a great influence for him and I. They began doing this when they lived in L.A., where it was dangerous to even step out of the house on New Year's Eve, so they decided to stay home and plan goals instead of going out and parting. I love it.

These are mine and Matthew's goals.

We were all getting tired by now

Even little naomi was up with us.

12:00 New Years Day Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was taking the pictures so all you can see is my glass in the air.

Cheers!

2008 is gonna be a good year.

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun New Years Party! At least you stayed up until midnight. I only made it until 11:30. Lame huh? I hope you guys are having fun.

Katie said...

I LOVE that tradition! What a great idea! It would be much easier to follow your new years resolutions that way. Happy New Year!