background

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

I think it's become an unwritten tradition, but every Thanksgiving, since we've lived in Puerto Rico, we've been invited to the Nielsen's home. It has been such a blessing because we feel right at home with them and the food is always great. I will really miss them when they move this year.


Wendy had a beautiful table setting.


We met a nice Cuban family that day, this is Matthew playing a pool game with their son Kevin.

We had a very competative game of foosball. In the end, Matthew and I lost!

These are the pies I made. I was so proud of them.

7 comments:

Katie said...

I would be proud of myself too if I could make pies that looked like that...great job!

Emily said...

How fun. Those pies look amazing. Way to go!

Emily said...

I can't believe Alma is pregnant! Congratulations to her. When I was reading your first comment, out of the corner of my eye I saw the word pregnant and I thought it was you! But then I saw Alma's name and I calmed down. Hee hee.

Unknown said...

hola amiga! thanks for the post! well any day any time is fine, the idea is to have a good time together, don't you think? esos pies se ven riquisimos! besos,

Emily said...

Hey, did you feel the earthquake yesterday?

Katie said...

Updates, updates, I want updates! Haha, you me and Emily need to get together sometime this week to make some fun Christmas treats or something. I leave on Friday, but I'm pretty free until then. Also we need to have a beach day!

Katie said...

Ok, so we'll definitely get together after the new year. So if I don't talk to you until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'll check your blog to see what you're up to while I'm in the States.