background

Friday, November 16, 2007

6 Things About Me...

1. I was born in Mexico, Tizapan el Alto, Jalisco to be exact. However, I was raised in California since about a year old. I haven't been back in about 6 years but I'm dying to go. My grandparents still live there and a few other aunts/uncles and cousins. I love it there, it is an awesome get away.

2. My favorite color is green. I don't know why I just think it looks good with any other color you put it next to. I also love nature, which is mostly green.


3. I was married 2 days before arriving to Puerto Rico. I know crazy. Everything was so fast, but it was either I marry Matthew and leave to Puerto Rico with him, or I don't and never see him again. Which was not an option, because we really loved eachother. We were sealed in the San Diego Temple Aug. 5th and Matthew started school the 8th.


4. I love to cook. When I was younger I would always be in the kitchen helping my mother with whatever she was cooking. I would watch her make all her yummy recipes and began learning just by watching. I have mastered most of her recipes but still have a lot to learn. My favorite is going to Emily's and having cookday with Rachel and I. Haha, we have so much fun.


5. I have 3 sisters, one brother. I love my siblings, they are so fun to be around. We all get along so well. I hope that when we all have our own families we can all live next to eachother, that would be the best.


6. I love anything with art and creativity. I just started my new hobby with painting. I never took courses, but I feel like my talent is improving. The more I do it the more techniques I learn. I love doing things with my hands (crafts, cooking, eating, painting, puzzles, etc.).

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love your 6 things! I still am in love with that painting. It's so beautiful!

Unknown said...

hola amiga! I just happened to come across your blog today. I loved it! I love that painting? es tuyo? Love it!!! here is my blog add:

http://blahblahbebe.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

me again! ok how come you don't come to my house to cook? hmmm estoy empezando a dudar de tu cariƱo por mi! hmmm me encanta tu pintura, me encantaria usarla como un banner o algo asi hehehe. ok, still thinking about your food lol we have to get together like soon! by the way, todavia no conosco tu casa, pero podemos planear venir a la mia si quieres. Don't you love my spanglish? hahaha. te quiero mucho, gracias por tu comentario. ya bajaste la tarjeta de navidad? te funciono? besos!

Katie said...

We got married in the San Diego temple too! You're going to have a really neat story for you kids about loving their dad so much that you married him and moved to PR just two days later...now thats commitment! I love your painting too!