background

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a Thanksgiving dinner with Matthew's family on Thursday then again on Friday with my family. I love turkey, so having it twice in a row was fantastic. This year I decided to get my bake on early. I made pumpkin rolls, a pumpkin-pecan cheesecake, and mini pecan pies. First time making all, they came out really good. We tasted the pumpkin-pecan cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory Restaurant a few years ago and Matthew fell in love, we were going to buy one for our Thanksgiving dinner until I found out it was $50, I said no way, I finding that recipe and making it myself. I did for less than $10. Matthew was happy and very impressed, definitely making it again next year.
The kids made the cutest little turkey craft out of a pinecone.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Good Job Rosalia!! I am going to have to learn some of your recipes:)
Brandi