background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Uzziah @ 3 months

Uzziah turned 3 months Dec. 12th. He has been such a blessing in our family, he is such a good little happy baby. He is holding his head up pretty well and loves to sit up and look around. His favorite thing is to look in the mirror, he makes himself smile every time. And he loves to take baths, he started to figure out that if he kicks the water will splash and he gets so excited. He is a very active little boy always kicking and smiling. He just started to laugh out loud too, it's the cutest thing ever. I love my little guy.











3 comments:

brandi said...

OMGosh you guys! He is sooo cute! I lvoe the bath one, and the one with the red hoodie, and can we say hair??? Too precious!!! Merry Christmas you guys, and many Alohas!!!!!!
Brandi

Sofia L said...

I can't believe he's only 3 months he looks so big. I LOVE the pictures he is SOOO CUTE!! Thanks for posting pictures I've been waiting too see him.

Brianna said...

He is beautiful! I love that both our boys are so close in age. It makes it fun to see them both change and grow, even if it is only through blogs :) I love Uzziah's hair!! I always wanted crazy baby hair, but my kids never came through for me. haha! I hope you had a great Christmas!