background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Official

The company that Matthew works for, California Eye Professionals, has a website that features each of their doctors. For months now they've been trying to post Matthew's profile and biography on their site. Well, they finally did and it looks great, I'm so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. His patients compliment him all the time and he is doing better with refraction than other optometrists that have been there for years. If you want to take a look the web site is www.caleyepros.com. When you open up the page, on the right hand side there is a section titled Meet the Doctors, look for Matthew Ulibarri, O.D. and click on his name to see his profile.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So exciting for Matthew and for you too! I bet it seemed as though school would never end, but he did it, you did it, and life is grand. :) Congrats! The pumpkin patch pictures are great, and Uzziah is so handsome. Happy Fall to you and your cute family!

brandi said...

That is awesome!! I wish we could of seen each other while Josh and I were there. Uzziah is beautiful!! ( I hope I spelled his name correct?!?) Congrats to you both for all your accomplishments=-)
Brandi

Emily said...

Way to go!

The Reed Family said...

that is so great! I am glad you are doing well...your little guy is SO adorable!! I can't believe how busy 3rd year is...i bet you are so happy to be done with school! I can't wait to get there! :)

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Hey Julia. Thank you. I've tried to open up your blog, but it seems like it's blocked now. I can't believe you're already in your third year. Good luck to your family. It will all be worth it I promise.