background

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Update like you wouldn't believe

Yes, definitely time for an update, but the thought of blogging makes me so lazy. Pregnancy is seriously a shock, but I want to officially announce that I am PREGNANT. Finally...Matthew and I are going to have a little baby, not sure what yet. We are beyond excited. I'm due in September. Around the 16th. It's been a crazy shock, but I'm finally starting to believe it. I've had no morning sickness yet, but I've been so unbelievably tired. I do one chore and I have to rest for at least ten minutes. My tummy feels so heavy and swollen, I feel like I can't stand up straight. But I feel overjoyed with the news. I hope all is well with everyone. I'll try my best to keep you all posted and updated. Love you all, miss you all.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

ROSALIA!!!! Congratulations! So excited for you and Matthew. BTW- Jaycie was due September 17th and she was born on the 29th....just sayin. LOL Keep us posted!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Thank you. Yeah the estimated date of delivery is almost never accurate, it really doesn't matter for me. September is a good month though.

Emily said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see what he or she looks like.

Brianna said...

I am so happy for you! Welcome to the preggo club where I am currently a member:) I am due in October... I am glad that you havn't had morning sickness. I never do either, it is such a blessing. Again, congrats!!!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys! You will be the best parents. Tyler and Mylee still think "Mr. and Mrs. Incredible are the coolest!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Thanks you guys. I'm so excited! Briana congratulations!!! Wow, what do the kids think about it? They must be excited. I miss everyone.